All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Majorca Flats -- 300


Dmitri turned out to be in his early thirties, already with grey streaks in his dark curly hair, his eyes soft and brown and kind.
Hi," he said. “I'm Dmitri."
When Cody didn't answer, Luigi said, “I'm Luigi and this is Cody."
The doctor looked at him, assessing, then nodded.
Come and sit over here." he said, gesturing to some shabby sofas underneath the tall elegant window.
The policeman, um, ... "
“ … Colin ... "
... yeah. He gave a bit of background. Could you tell me a bit more?"
At first Luigi thought Cody was once again not going to speak, but then, barely above a whisper, and stopping often to swallow, or wipe away his tears, he told the whole story once again.
Dmitri listened for the most part in silence, occasionally prompting Cody with a question.
You've been through the wars, mate," he said when it was clear that Cody had finished.
Can I take a look?" he asked Cody.
Do you want me leave, Coads?" Luigi didn't think he would, but he wanted that to be clear, to him and to Dmitri.
In response, Cody grabbed Luigi's hand and gripped it tightly. “No," he whispered.





Episodes 1 to 230 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...