All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Majorca Flats -- 317


As they drove up the street towards the main road, Jason felt an obscure feeling nag at him.
Key,�? he said. “Just stop for a second.�?
Why?�?
I … have a bad feeling about that guy there on the pavement.�?
We don't have a lot of time,�? said Keith, not slowing at all.
Key …. It'll only take a minute. You can turn here before the end of the road. Go on, Key love, I really feel very weird about it.�?
Keith kept going.
Keith!�?
Oh, all rightthen!�? Ungraciously, Keith swerved over to the side of the road, narrowly missing a woman on a bike, who gave him the finger and shouted at him before wobbling off.
As he put on his indicator to turn right out into the traffic, a Kombi passed the other way, its engine straining as it accelerated down the road towards the far corner.
I've seen that bloke before,�? remarked Eleanor. “He shouldn’t drive so fast down this street. It's not a racetrack!�?





Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...