All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Saturday 21 July 2012

Majorca Flats -- 341


 “Yeah, and you throw me out like a piece of dog shit! While you're sleeping around and your friends are fucking everything in sight."
Luigi took a deep breath and counted to 10. Cody had been through a lot.
Before he'd got his temper under control, Cody said, his eyes angry, his tone challenging, “Well?"
Firstly, I wasn't sleeping with Keith and Jason when you and I … when I was going out with you."  Neither noticed the old-fashioned phrase, implying so much more than just a fuck or a fuck-buddy, implying in fact as it had been once in the 50s and 60s and 70s, the inevitable prelude to marriage and life-long commitment.
Yeah, well." Cody wouldn't look at him.
And … I was angry with you because you'd been deceiving me."
I … Lou … I had no choice … I couldn't tell Phil. She would've dumped me. And I love her."
Why should I always have second best? Just because I'm gay? Why can't I have someone to love?"
I do love you. I did love you, Lou. I did!"


Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...