All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Monday 2 April 2012

Majorca Flats -- 293



In a way. Yeah. But more like a friend. Not like you."
I fucked up, didn't I?"
Maybe. I … Coads …. I'm sorry."
For what?"
For everything."
Cody waited. The countryside flashed by the speeding car. It was a perfect autumn day.
It was … with you … it was just …." Luigi struggled to explain.
Yeah?"
Look, I've been hurt before by straight guys or bi guys. They say they love me and they act like they do and then suddenly you don't hear from them and you don't see them and there they are with their girlfriends. Wives."
There was a silence, with just the thrum of the car's wheels on the tarmac.
So … when I saw you with … your wife … it reminded me of … well, other times when I was shafted by straight guys."
I'm not straight, Lou. Not really."
You looked it! With your wife!" Luigi relied sharply.
Yeah. Well. I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt you."



Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...