All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Friday 13 April 2012

Majorca Flats -- 296




 “It's worse, Coads. With one …. this is so … fuck …. Coads, I …. I fucking went back to him. Got beaten up again. And one day a friend from the gay help line took me to one side and said it was no good for me. I'd kept on making up lies about how I'd got injured.�?
Why did you go back, Lou?�?
I worked it out. After I met Keith and Jason. We talked about a lot. In between the sex.�? He looked at Cody as he said this, and took Cody's hand in his. For a moment or two he was silent. “See, I sort of hated myself. Deep down. I thought being gay was wrong. Even my grandma, she loves me and accepts me, but she doesn't really get it. So I looked for ways to punish myself. Not consciously, you understand,�? he said, as Cody looked as if he was going to speak. “Subconsciously. From deep in my past. You know what it's like, the straight guys at school, the way gay stuff is wrong and taboo and despised. And what happened is that I realised what was going on. Keith and Jason as so … I dunno … so manly. So straight-acting. But they are happy to … well fuck me and let me fuck them. They don't even notice I'm queeny. They ….�?





Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...