All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Majorca Flats -- 305


With leaden footsteps, Cody trudged up to the front door. Phillippa was waiting. Cody tried to kiss her and she pushed him away.
What happened?" she asked.
Cody just shook his head, too tired and dispirited to explain.
Phillippa took his arm and shook him. “Tell me!"
I was at a bar, and this guy picked me up and ... "
... picked you up? What exactly do you mean?"
Cody sighed. Unable to meet his wife's eyes he looked away. At last he said, “I … I'm bi."
There was a long silence. Cody dared to look at Philippa. She was crying. He started to weep too.
The silence stretched. At last, she said, “You'd better go."
Sick with guilt, heartsore, filled with a black depression, Cody didn't argue. Without another word, he turned around and went outside. He closed the door quietly, and stood for a moment gathering his courage.
Well, that's that, he thought to himself. It's over.


Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...