All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Thursday 21 June 2012

Majorca Flats -- 331


Eleanor cornered Jason in the corridor.
Does Cody have anywhere to stay?�? she whispered to him.
Prolly with Luigi. I dunno.�?
Well, if he hasn't anywhere, he can stay here. I have another spare bedroom.�?
Jason took her hand. “You're too good,�? he said. He leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. “I'll talk to Lou. See what he's thinking.�?
He went back into the sitting-room.
Lou,�? he said, when Cody's attention was distracted for a moment by Keith, “will Cody be staying with you? 'Cos Eleanor has offered to put him up if you don't want him to stay with you.�?
Luigi looked startled. “Bugger. I hadn't even thought of that.�? He ruminated for a minute or two. “Yeah, well he's welcome to stay. I … I still love him. And he needs me. But he shouldn't be alone. One of us should always be with him.�?
Jason was absurdly warmed by the 'us'.


Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...