All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Monday 9 July 2012

Majorca Flats -- 337


Lygon Buildings, Carlton
Luigi's phone rang. “Excuse me for a moment, Lucasta.�?
G'day.�?
G'day. Luigi DiPietro speaking.�?
This is Detective Sergeant William Lukovic. I understand you're the contact for Cody Williams?�?
Yeah. He doesn't have a mobile at the moment.�?
Can I talk with him?�?
Yeah.�? Luigi took Cody's arm and whispered to him, “It's the 'tecs.�?
Yeah …. Good .... OK …. I'll see you there in half an hour.�? He handed the phone back to Luigi. “We're to meet him at Carlton Police Station.�? He stared at Luigi. Luigi could see his reluctance.
Luigi pulled him into a hug. “Don't worry. You've got Jace and me and Key on your side. And a lawyer. We'll sort it out.�?
Cody shook his head and looked away.




Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...