All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Sunday 12 August 2012

Majorca Flats -- 352


 “I might have a zizz too,�? said Luigi. “Don't worry,�? he added, “I'll use the sofa.�?
Cody felt the absurdity that he had driven Luigi out of his own bed. A few short weeks ago … Now they were strangers, almost. Polite to each other. Careful of each other's feelings. Discreet.
But he couldn't talk about his feelings.
Don't be silly,�? he said. “I'Il sleep on the sofa, you can have the bed. It's your house, after all.�?
Coads, love … you've been through … you ought to have the place where you can sleep properly. You need the sleep.�?
We could sleep together … just … I … oh God! It's not that … I can't. I can't, Lou, love, I can't have sex. Make love.�?
Luigi pulled him into a hug. “I know. We won't. Until you want to.�? He kissed Cody's forehead. “It'll be OK.�?
They climbed under the duvet like two strangers on a first date, timid and shy and awkward. Cody turned on his left side, and Luigi turned to face the same way and slipped his right arm over Cody's waist, and together they drifted into sleep.




Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...