All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Majorca Flats -- 364


He sipped the tea like an obedient child, but when Luigi suggested they go and visit Jason he shook his head and turned away. 

“They’re good people.  They won’t press or push or bully.  And Jason is so kind and accepting.  That was what drew me to him in the first place."
Cody turned and looked at him, his eyes empty, his face bleak.
“Oh, love!"  Luigi put his arms round the other man.  He stroked Cody’s back, as if he were a pet or a child.  Cody sat stiff and unmoving in Luigi’s arms.  “We’ll get through this," Luigi encouraged.  “I love you."
“Do you?  What about Jason?" 
If Cody had been bitter or angry it would have been better.  Instead he was listless and unemotional.
“I dunno.  He’s my friend.  You were the great love of my life, you know.  I loved you more than I’ve ever loved anybody."
“I loved you too, Lou.  So much.  Oh, why did you drop me like that?"
Luigi spoke into Cody’s hair, glad he didn’t have to face him.
“When I saw you with Philippa, Coads, I was so hurt.  I thought, you know, that this was it, that I’d found someone to love, and that you and I would be together for ever.  And then I found out you had a wife and kids and …"
“Yes.  I’ve fucked up so badly."
“We can start again.  You’ve had a … a terrible experience.  But you’re with friends now.  And we’ll look after you."
“Jason, too?"
“Yes.  He’s kind and gentle and strong. Listen …" 





Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...