All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Thursday 22 November 2012

382


Jason reached up and tapped him on the nose.  “Silly gayboy!” he said softly.  He turned his look towards Cody.  “You’re part of this too, Co.  Luigi loves you and we love Luigi so you’re with us.  I don’t know what will happen with Phillippa or your marriage or that stuff, but as long as you’re with Lou you’re our friend too.”  He turned his eyes away and looked at the ceiling, speaking quite deliberately.  “I screwed up with Brent, and lost someone I loved … so much.  I can’t say how much.  I can’t.  I don’t have the words.  And with you and Key I’ve been given a second chance.  And I am not going to fuck this one up.  When you get a second chance, you must grab it.  ‘Cos you won’t get a third.”

From Pics That Work For me



Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...