All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Sunday 31 March 2013

430



Cody turned to look at him at last.
“It will never go away, will it?  I’ll always bear the scars, won’t I?”
“About the sex, well, we can try a series of butt plugs starting at small and working up.  To huge if you want.  They’re hot anyway, even if you aren’t using them to get used to … you know.  About the mental scars …. Well, they heal better than physical ones, I think.  If you have people who love you, who help you forget …”
“ … never.  I’ll never forget!”
“No, prolly not.  But … Coads love, it … we …. all have bad memories.  And we keep going.  We do.  One foot in front of the other.  And if we can find someone to love, someone who loves us … we … we recover.  Slowly.  We get better.  The scars hurt less and less until there are just twinges.”
“How do you know this?”
Luigi told him.

Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...