All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Tuesday 21 May 2013

444



“So what are you going to do?”
“I don’t know.  Maybe go to the Healesville sanctuary wildlife park.  Grandam hasn’t seen kangaroos.”
“Or platypuses. They have a huge pond with glass walls so you can see them swimming underwater.”
“Sounds cool.”
“Do you know how to get there?”
“No, but I ‘spect Eleanor does.  But maybe grandam is still too tired for an outing.”
“Well, you could drive to the Dandenongs.  They’re before Healesville, and they’re beautiful.  ‘Specially at this time of the year.”
“I’ll talk to them.  See what they suggest.  Will you need me at the pub tonight?”
“It would be handy between 9 and 11.  You knaow how busy it gets then.”
“OK.  I’ll see you at nine.”
“Noine it is.”  
He kissed Jason again, with tongue.  They drew apart, both of them aroused.  They simultaneously grinned in sheer delight.
“And of course, you’ll come back here afterwards.”  Jason’s eyes glinted.
“Naow.  I think I’ll laive ya to stew!” 
“A sadist as well as a perve,” mocked Jason. 
“That’s me,” agreed Keith placidly and went off to say goodbye to Lucasta and Eleanor.


Episodes 1 to 260 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...