All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

480

“Did you get it?” demanded Luigi. 
“Yes. It was YIZ___”
“Lemme write that down.  Just in case we forget or the photos didn’t come out.”
“Let’s see the photos.”
They were clear enough.  A grey Toyota Corolla.  In one of them, the man’s profile was visible.
“Is it him?” asked Luigi, passing over his phone to Cody.
Cody inspected the image very closely.  “Can we make it bigger?” he asked.  “Focus on the face?”
Luigi fiddled with the phone.  “It’s so small.  Maybe, we can take it home and I’ll transfer to my computer, with its bigger screen.”
When they got home, the results were inconclusive. 
“I could’ve sworn it was him,” Cody said, but there was doubt in his voice.  “And if it was him, where’s his Kombi?”
“Well, maybe,” reasoned Luigi, “maybe he likes to use the Corolla for everyday stuff and the Kombi for when he … you know …” He faltered.
“Fuck! I thought we had him!”
“We might still do.”  Luigi paced up and down his tiny sitting room in excitement.
“How?”
“No good going to those detectives.  They couldn’t give a flying fuck about gay blokes.  But why don’t we talk to that cop from Macedon.   He was really nice and he cared.  What was his name again?”

“Colin.  I’ll never forget it.”

Episodes 1 to 460 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...