All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Monday 17 March 2014

514

From this website


“Grandam, do you remember me mentioning Amantha Masterton?”

“Yes, darling, I do.  And before you ask, yes, I would love to meet him.”

“Oh yes, I remember you met him at St Kilda Beach,” said Eleanor. 

 “Well, I asked him round to visit me here, so if you’d like to meet him, you’ll have the chance in …” he looked at his watch “… half an hour.”

“Such an interesting occupation creating whole worlds out of nothing quite like God really though Canon Green would disapprove of my saying that or maybe he wouldn’t since he  is so broad-minded sometimes though I must say he was quite het up about something cruel the government did such a dear man. I always enjoyed Amantha’s novels, so insightful into the human condition and somehow he manages to quite get how a woman thinks rather clever really since he is a man and I must say that was quite a surprise to me, Jacie dear when you told me.”

“Let me see if we have any wine in the fridge.  Or champagne.  And some biscuits.”  Eleanor ignored the other woman’s wandering thoughts.

Jason smiled at her.  “I’m sure we won’t blow away in dust or starve!”

“Yes, but these things must be done properly.  Amantha Masterton!  In my house.”

The two old ladies bustled off to prepare for the guest.  Jason slumped in the armchair and sighed.  He wondered how Luigi and Cody were getting on.  His thoughts drifted to Keith and Esmé.  Esmé didn’t seem to mind that Keith was fucking him and Luigi.  And Tom.  It was clear that she knew, from the comments she’d made.  But maybe she did care.  Maybe she was just making the best of the situation.  For the first time he wondered whether he could share Keith.  He was already, of course, but if … if Keith took Brent’s place.  He stared at the fireplace without seeing it, his mind on all that had gone so horribly wrong in England.  He didn’t deserve happiness and yet, unexpectedly it had crept up on him.  Mostly.  Right now, he was sad, but it wasn’t the crushing mind-numbing sorrow he’d felt when he fled England.


Episodes 1 to 500 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...