All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Friday 2 January 2015

534



When Jason woke in the morning, the first thought that came into his head was his plan to set up a trust to help gay kids who’d been made homeless by homophobic parents.  He lay in bed, the warmth welcome on this chilly late autumn morning.  I want to stay here, he thought.  In Australia.  This is where my heart is.  England will always be about Brent, about how I and all my arrogant “friends” drove him to kill himself.  This country, this city is my home now.  I feel at home now in just a few months.  People have made me welcome.  Eleanor, Keith, Luigi, Graeme, Esmé.  People have taken me into their hearts.  I want to stay.  Which means I need to extend my visa. Do I have to tell them about me?  Can’t I keep it a secret?


He lay for a while staring at the ceiling, his thoughts far away.

Episodes 1 to 500 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...