All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

544



Luigi saw it in his face.  “He’ll be your friend too, you know.  He’s a top bloke.  He’s kind.  He’s been through pain and loss himself, and it’s made him … better.  I think before Brent killed himself, he was maybe a little arrogant.”  Perhaps, he thought to himself, it was that trace of arrogance which first drew me to him. My need to be humiliated by a straight manly bloke.  Well, he thought with determination, I’m putting that behind me. I’m going to make a success of my relationship with Cody.  I am.

Cody didn’t answer.  He knew Luigi was right.  Despite that, it seemed to him, somewhere in is darkest imaginings, that he was alone, that Philippa had left him, and that Luigi’s heart, whatever he said, was given to another.  I’ve totally screwed up my life, he thought bitterly.  A fuck up.  A failure. 


Luigi reached out brushed a finger across Cody’s lips, softly and gently.  His dark olive black eyes were warm and loving.  He didn’t speak, but all the same, Cody felt better.





Episodes 1 to 500 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...