All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Saturday 14 January 2017

584

The policeman nodded to them. Then he turned on his heel and went back along the walkway and into the flat.

“Loik to live dangerously, don’t ya?” murmured Keith when the lift doors had at last closed.

“Homophobic bunch of arseholes and wankers!” stormed Jason.

“Oi think he had a hard-on for ya, Jace,” said Keith.

Jason just tightened his lips and shook his head.

 “They’re so unprofessional. So inept.”

“You were very blunt,” observed Esmé.  “People hate being criticized.”

“Yeah.  But how unprofessional is it to raid his house and let him escape!  And then to argue with us when we point that out!”

They’d reached the ground floor.

“What’re we going to do now?” asked Esmé.

“I don’t know.  I feel we have to do something.”

His phone rang.


It was Luigi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...