All new Majorca Flats episodes are now being posted to my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account.

There's also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog and my group.

Thursday 1 January 2015

533


The Killer was tortured by dreams about sex.  Sex with beautiful boys and handsome young men.  Sex with Father McAlister.  Approval.  Love.  Belonging.  Even when it hurt, he had someone to love, with Father.  Until the end.


I’m not gay, he screamed in his dreams.  I’m not.  But what he dreamed about was love with men, of being held safe and warm in a man’s arms. Of a man inside him stroking him to ecstasy. Of the more sinister but much sharper pleasure of killing.  Sluts.  They deserved to die.  God was with him.  But in his dreams he was in vast echoing rooms and God’s voice was Father McAlister’s, and there was no approval or love in it.  And he was utterly, utterly alone.


Episodes 1 to 500 (without pictures, 20 episodes per chapter)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...